Submit URL to Google by URL inspection tool, After your recent post or page updates, Google has removed the public URL submission tool. Previously any person can submit a page or blog URL to Google to index fast. Now you will not find the add site to google link; the submit URL to Google has replaced now.
To submit a new blog or website URL to index in Google, now you have to use Google Search Console Fetch and Submit tool, alternatively, you can notify Google by submitting the sitemap of your site.
How to Submit URL to Google by URL inspection tool
- Start looking for “Inspect any URL” search bar that you’ll locate on peak of the Lookup Console web page.
You will find it anywhere on the Top of the console page.
2. Write your URL that you need to submit indexing to google-search Console and hit on Input area.
3. Google Crawler bot will bring the Live URL after a couple of minutes and also a prompt message can look similar to that.
4. Click on Request Indexing area for fast indexing at Google SERP.
That is it. Your site blog or website URL is going to be crawled by Google.
Please be aware, Google currently allows online marketers to publish as much as 10 individual URLs every day.
The brand new updates of Google can create an issue for those men and women who would like to inform Google of all New URLs of internet sites that they do not personally have, such as guest Website informative article having a link pointing with their own website.
New search Console has the following enhancements over the older variant:
- Sixteen weeks of search traffic data, versus 3 weeks at the older merchandise
- Thorough info regarding a certain page, for example indicator policy, canonical URL, cellular connectivity, and also much more
- Tracking leaks that will assist you track, mend, and also ask a re-crawl of pages influenced by working problems.
- New and advanced tools and reports, clarified.
- Works on cellular apparatus.